[Coco] NitrOS-9 V03.02.07 Release

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed May 21 23:44:04 EDT 2008

Ed,

Thanks for your input.  You found an error in how these new window
descriptors are made.  The problem is now fixed and committed, and
will be working in the 3.2.8 release.

I'm sure Robert just misunderstood your question/comment.  Robert,
there was indeed a problem, as Ed noted.  My fault.

This developer release is working as intended; problems are being
flushed because people in the community care enough to give feedback.
Thank you Ed!

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
Email: boisy at boisypitre.com