[Coco] NitrOS-9 V03.02.07 Release

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Wed May 21 23:38:37 EDT 2008

I do not have a question, I'm just responding to the list where Boisy
asked for feedback regarding this developers release.Perhaps I need to
send th information directly to Boisy, but since he sent the original
message to the dist list, I was responding via the same mechanism.

In regards to you response regarding w8 to w15, when I perform an ident
on each file (w8.dw to w15.dw)  the header name is always w7. I found
this because when I tried to configure a boot with devices w1 to w15,
the boot screen repeated the words w7 each time in place of what was
expected (w8, w9, w10, and so on).

Not being an OS9/NitrOS9 expert such as you, I thought that the issue
could be with something I did, so I double and triple checked my
standard.bl file, and say that (when using VCC) that it seemed to be
something incorrect in the w8.dw to w15.dw. When I did an ident on the
files w8.dw to w15.dw I saw that all the information displayed was
identical, except for the module CRC.

As I said, I am not a OS9/NitrOS9 expert, so I am be going down the
wrong track, but I just wanted to share (via the same mechanism Boisy
used to announced) to raise the issue.

Ed