[Coco] NitrOS-9 V03.02.07 Release

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sat May 17 12:34:30 EDT 2008

Boisy, I've been trying to run the mb script from the 40t disk from
6809L2, and it freezes trying to read the disk. Might this be a
corrupted disk issue? It works OK from the 80t. I tried copying the
script from one disk to the other, but still freezes.
I just tried typing the commands from the mb script, and it's the prompt
command the one that seems to fail. Strange, since I don't get the
messages from echo that come before. Using the format command fails
also. Maybe some of the executables in the disk got misplaced from
another distribution (6309)?
PS: I have just tried this in emulators. Anyone else had this or a similar problem?