[Coco] NitrOS-9 V03.02.07 Release

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat May 17 08:58:51 EDT 2008

All,

I have created what I consider a "developer's release" of NitrOS-9
(V03.02.07), currently available at https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=174026

I would encourage everyone to download and try this new release.
There are a few bug fixes and the biggest change is the inclusion of
Basic09 and support modules on disk 2 (as it was in OS-9 Level Two).

This developer's release is an opportunity for the community to shake
through and find any lingering bugs/problems that may have been
present in the V03.02.06 release.  Within a short period of time, as I
get feedback, I'll address any issues and release an officially
sanctioned V03.02.08 release.

Boisy