[Coco] Cassette save and load problem

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:50:00 EST 2008

John,

Are you sure that the cassette program is coco3 compatible?
Which program is it? The block in the top left of the screen should change
to F when it finds the header block.

As far as I remember, you should not hear the tones at all; maybe you have a
connection wrong? Unless of course you've used the command AUDIO ON.

You obviously have the connection for the tape motor correct.

Try adjusting the volume control of the recorder until the block starts to
flash (it will probably give you I/O ERROR at that point) Then rewind and
start again.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.