[Coco] Japanese PC Game in CoCo Style?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 01:09:54 EST 2008

From: Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net>
>  I think one could make a case that the 6809 is a generally
superior processor to the Z-80.

I'm fond of (and own) systems using both.  Let's just deal with the simple fact that both were superior to contemporary (and several later) Intel CPUs.  And the Mostek crap wasn't even in the same ball park.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

These histrionics were probably unnecessary, since there was no reason to think anybody would be watching us with more than casual interest until I made my first move to follow Buchanon's trail, in London.  Still, somebody might check back this far later, and I always feel that if you're going to play a part, you might as well play iy all the way, at least in public -- and it's hard to tell what's public and what isn't, these electronic days.
Donald Hamilton, _The Devastators_, 1965