[Coco] Vcc 1.40

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 10:44:26 EST 2008

The support for cassette files is very nice and has worked on all the ones I have played with so far. Really great emulator!

Joe F <joef6809 at gmail.com> wrote:   I just uploaded Version 1.40 of Vcc. I've changed a lot of internal stuff
around so I'd appreciate any bug reports you might wish to give.
I've not had time to write the revised docs, maybe next week. It should be
fairly self evident however.
The Cassette support could use a little more work but its mostly stable.
Good weekend to all.
Joe.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **