[Coco] Japanese PC Game in CoCo Style?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 00:45:07 EST 2008

Damn, I thought that was common knowledge and then I realize how much grey there is in my beard and think about the public schools.

I couldn't afford one when they were new.  Radio Shack didn't pay Computer Center Customer Support Representatives all that well.  But it wasn't the only machine to use Zilog-style CPU with Motorola-style support.  I think (and I could be wrong, it's happened before and it's been almost thirty years)  that the CompuColor played a similar trick.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

These histrionics were probably unnecessary, since there was no reason to think anybody would be watching us with more than casual interest until I made my first move to follow Buchanon's trail, in London.  Still, somebody might check back this far later, and I always feel that if you're going to play a part, you might as well play it all the way, at least in public -- and it's hard to tell what's public and what isn't, these electronic days.
Donald Hamilton, _The Devastators_, 1965

From: john poco <poco6809 at hotmail.com>