[Coco] OT chit chat with Karl

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Sat Jun 28 22:34:02 EDT 2008

Roger,
 I've heard that DHL is not6 the best, maybe it's too
much the European weay, whatever. Gads, I forgot,
they're from Germany right? One of the highest of the
high cost countries in Europe, and they want it that
way to protect their 80% government pension.
   Whatever, guess it's no secret that I read Business
Week,lol, but good for UPS. With the volume of other
mail that the post office handles, they can still
compete and subcontract to UPS.
   Hey, I've got a job, kinda unofficially,lol. I'm a
skywatdcher for one of the local tv stations here in
Dallas, though it doesn't pay anything, just adds to
the weather forecasts down here.
  Karl

http://www.pressroom.ups.com/pressreleases/current/0,1088,5013,00.html