[Coco] Greetings from Iowa - anyone need any water?

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Sun Jun 15 00:35:36 EDT 2008

Dave,
    That's where you are, I mo ved here in late Feb,
and was wondering oif I might run into you, or see you
at the Fest. Hope with the start of Hurricane season,
that we get some rain out of it, without all the
damage.
http://weather.cbs11tv.com/auto/cbs11tvV3/Region/Southcentral/2xRadar.html?gimg=http://llnw.radar.cbslocal.com/anim/ktvt/radar_anim.gif&gtitle=100%20Mile%20Radius
  Our area is under a storm watch, you can follow it
on the link (I hope)
Karl