[Coco] OT chit chat with Karl

Dave Kelly daveekelly1 at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 15 08:57:46 EDT 2008

KARL SEFCIK wrote:
> Dave,
>     That's where you are, I mo ved here in late Feb,
> and was wondering oif I might run into you, or see you
> at the Fest.

I'm in the village of Todd Mission (pop. 54 during the summer), home of
the Texas Renaissance Festival. Every  weekend from the first one in
October thru  Thanksgiving I will put on my garb and become: Dafydd
Cealleigh - Celtic Cloth Merchant.

--
Whiskey before breakfast, a little rum in the morning coffee.
Tie flys 'til first light. On the water at sun up.