[Coco] Greetings from Iowa - anyone need any water?

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Fri Jun 13 23:00:51 EDT 2008

Allen,
  What, no dam pictures?
lol
This will give us something to talk about next fest.
Funny thing, my college is having it's alumni weekend
sometime this month. Back in '93 when it flooded so
much, I was in Detroit traveling west6, and I got back
before the real damage started.
   Now I'm west of the Mississippi, and south of Iowa,
but it's too real man. Oh, I am still not working, so
I won't begoing there. On my way up to last fest, I
stopped by there, but can't do it this time.
   Hey, California could use some of that water, too
bad they can't run a pipe (like the Alaska pipeline)
and just ship it there. If you run across anybody that
might be able to do that, ya might merntion it.  And
we could use some of that down here in Texas, till the
hurruicanes start.
Karl

http://web.mac.com/allenhuffman/Flood2008/Home/Home.html