[Coco] Greetings from Iowa - anyone need any water?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jun 13 23:01:06 EDT 2008

On Jun 13, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Tom Seagrove wrote:
> Did you have to swim to safety or are you ok where you are?  I heard
> it was
> to crest around 1 AM Friday morning...is it starting to recede?

I work downtown, but not near the water.  There are areas in town near
the rivers that are flooded, but we're pretty safe and dry.  Where I
live, I wouldn't have even know anything was going on if it wasn't for
me working downtown (since I don't watch the news).  Business as
usual!  Mowing lawns, etc.

--
Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en