[Coco] off-topic: National Geographic episode

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Jun 13 20:19:09 EDT 2008

At 08:54 PM 6/12/2008, you wrote:
>Roger,
>   I just checked on my system, couldn't find it on the web, but my
> tv says that there will be another showing of the UPS show. First,
> the next Ultimate machines right after this will be on the
> Peterbuilt factory.then a show on breweries. Then it repeats the
> UPS show, since I am in Texas, it is at 11:00 here,so you have an
> hour and a half to set your recording devi ce. I will record it
> too, and can dump it from my dvr for ya. Oh, I got my mug a few
> days ago too, thanks.
>Karl Sefcik

Thanks Karl.  If you want to you can e-mail a private URL to the
video file to operator at coco3.com and I'll grab it.  Nobody I knew
seemed to have the National Geographic Channel.  ??  I wasn't aware
it was either hard to get or a pay per view channel.  This is why I
don't have satelite or cable anymore.. got tired of overpaying for
nothing to watch then having to pay extra for "normal"
programming.  What a scam.  :)