[Coco] off-topic: National Geographic episode

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Sat Jun 14 00:33:25 EDT 2008

Roger,
   When I moved here, it was a long couple of weeks
before I got anything tv-wise. Before I moved, we had
Time Warner, and I saw something that made me think
they were in this area. My subdivision, I found out
later, was wired with fiber from AT&T, their U Verse
gives me 200 channels and a DVR, plus on that fiber, I
get phonje with unlimited local and long distance (in
the US) and fiber internet at 4MB. Hopefully,there is
something down there like that.
Karl