[Coco] off-topic: National Geographic episode

Karl Sefcik cdiman7 at flash.net
Thu Jun 12 21:54:34 EDT 2008

Roger,
   I just checked on my system, couldn't find it on the web, but my tv
says that there will be another showing of the UPS show. First, the next
Ultimate machines right after this will be on the Peterbuilt
factory.then a show on breweries. Then it repeats the UPS show, since I
am in Texas, it is at 11:00 here,so you have an hour and a half to set
your recording devi ce. I will record it too, and can dump it from my
dvr for ya. Oh, I got my mug a few days ago too, thanks.
Karl Sefcik