[Coco] [coco] moving files on bootup

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:10:14 EST 2008

George,
if you use the modified copy command from RTSI, alongside the wildcard
available in Shell 2,.2 (maybe it was in 2.1 also??) you can do something
like this:

CD /R0
:COPY -W=/DD/TARGET_DIR -F *

If memery serves, this will copy all the files found on /R0 to the directory
TARGET_DIR on /DD and if one already exists, the -F will overwrite the file.
(note the colon (:) at the start of the line of the copy command.

HTH.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.