[Coco] MM/1 Wiki

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Jan 26 19:44:50 EST 2008

Bob Devries wrote:
> David,
>
> I personally can't see why the AT306 can't be included.
> Of course, that could open the doors to a number of other OS-9/68000
> based computers, like the SECAD AS-68K I also have. See this page for
> details: http://home.gil.com.au/~bdevasl/as68k.html
>
> That could also include the Atari 520/1040 range.
>
> Joel, what's your view on this?

I guess that my original idea was to include mainly those computers that
were developed and marketed primarily for the OS-9 personal user market
arguably pioneered by the CoCo -- especially those machines that made
some claim to be a "CoCo 4".  But I don't see any real reason why the
others should be excluded -- maybe just set off in a different section.

Since Blackhawk marketed the AT306 as the MM/1b, it certainly falls in
the category of an attempted CoCo successor.  And there ought to be some
place to collect the info.

Email Allen Huffman for an account so you can edit the Wiki!

JCE