[Coco] MM/1 Wiki

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:08:57 EST 2008

David,

I personally can't see why the AT306 can't be included.
Of course, that could open the doors to a number of other OS-9/68000 based
computers, like the SECAD AS-68K I also have. See this page for details:
http://home.gil.com.au/~bdevasl/as68k.html

That could also include the Atari 520/1040 range.

Joel, what's your view on this?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.