[Coco] MM/1 Wiki

David Hazelton davehazelton at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 16:59:52 EST 2008

Joel Ewy wrote:
> Bob Devries wrote:
>
>> Joel said:
>>
>>> MM/1 owners are the rarest of the rare.
>>>
>> Hehe, and some of us are even rarer. Since I'm probably the only
>> active Aussie MM/1 owner, I'd qualify for being on the endangered
>> species list. (HUGE GRIN)
>>

> Aha!  But do you have both an MM/1 and a TC-9 Tomcat?  :-)
>
>> Perhaps a list of software specific to the MM/1 would be a good thing
>> on the wiki, too. For example, Mike Knudsen's UltiMuse, and Bob van
>> der Poel's Ved/VPrint. I'm sure there's software out there that I
>> haven't heard about. :(
>>
>> How about disk images of the disks which were supplied with the MM/1?
>>

> Now that I think about it, I don't think we can host file downloads on
> the wiki, but we can certainly collect information there and make it a
> web presence.  And if we can find a different place to host the files
> (cocodownunder?) we can certainly link to them from the Wiki.
>
> I've made a page for "CoCo Relatives", linking to the Wiki's existing
> Dragon page and adding slots for the CP-400, the TC-9, the TC-70, and
> the MM/1.  That's all I have time for tonight.
> http://www.coco25.com/wiki/index.php/CoCo_Relatives
>
> JCE
>
>> --
>> Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby, Queensland, Australia
>>
>> Isaiah 50:4 The sovereign Lord has given me
>> the capacity to be his spokesman,
>> so that I know how to help the weary.
>>
>> website: http://www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevasl

What about the AT306...alias MM/1B?  It is not on your Wiki

I know there was little to no real relationship between the MM/1 and the
AT306...but as an AT306 owner, I would have like some of  software
ported...like Kwindows...The PD version of MGR was lousy.

Are we "calling all MM/1 owners" to include this estranged cousin?

David Hazelton