[Coco] MM/1 Wiki

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 24 20:35:51 EST 2008

I had a MM/1. In fact I was one of the lucky ones that received a
complete set of OSK manuals. Mine always booted from the floppy drive
then transfered control to the hard drive. It had 2 SCSI drives, 2
floppies, and a SCSI CDROM. When we move to Virginia, I sold it to Dave
Kelly. Last I heard Dave still has it and it still runs. Mine also had
the memory on the backplane. I had 4Meg of memory on mine.

BTW, I wrote Kterm for the MM/1 and also ported RIBBS to the MM/1. I was
one of a very few that also got articles printed in Rainbow about the
MM/1. If you search around in "Tandy's Little Wonder", you will find my
name in the MM/1 section.

John Donaldson