[Coco] curses, foiled yet againRe: Virtual Memory in OS-9

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Jan 25 04:22:34 EST 2008

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 09:34:31AM -0800, Jim Hickle wrote:

> I was working on it last summer. It needs to use 'termcap', which
> needs to use environment variables.  I don't remember if I just lost
> interest at that point or did it just get too hot where the computer
> is.

We do have termcap for OS-9, and it fakes environment vars. well
enough for termcap's use, I'm sure.

(I can just see the command line now:  cc2 [...] -l curses -l termcap
-l cgfx

If you don't get the joke:  cgfx is the library with getenv() and
putenv(), and also duplicates and expands on curses!
:)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA