[Coco] calling all MM/1 owners

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:51:29 EST 2008

Joel,

I'm booting directly from the hard drive. I'm not sure if booting from
floppy shows the same problems, and once the MM/1 has been running for a
while, it never misbehaves again.

I have the expansion with the two SIMM sockets. I never expanded the ram
beyond the 3MB, although I do have the instructions on doing that.

What were the problems with the newer(?) expansion boards?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.