[Coco] Steve Bjork software

Dave R in Illinois lazyhand at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 14:04:50 EST 2008

I second this request. I would like to know how much it would cost for a
complete collection of your games. I am more interested in the CC2 games
atm, nonetheless, soon I shall acquire a CC3 due to lack of new software for
the CC2. I think this is a great idea! Maybe some sort of Ultimate
collection package?

Dave