[Coco] Steve Bjork software

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 03:46:40 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/14/2008 12:35:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeramsower at gmail.com writes:

>I already have a couple of your games and they are good. My CC2   and CC3
>machines still work and I still use the CC3 daily. I wouldn't  part with
them
>for a woman.
>Well, not exactly, but you know what  I mean.

>George

LOL .....  In my case it would depend a lot on the woman.    If
Jessica Alba showed up at my door and demanded I scrap my
coco hobby for her then you wouldn't hear from me again......   :)

Fortunately she already has a boyfriend and is pregnant so that
is highly unlikely to happen.....

by the way I have already made my hotel reservations for the fest
so see you all there.    Maybe I can combine hobbies and  get
laid while I am in Chicago....

Roy