[Coco] Steve Bjork software

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:34:49 EST 2008

Steve,

 How much $ would you require for me to purchase all of your COCO sofware
for my personal use?

 I mean this..

 I want everything. I'm starting to get an enterest in gaming on this
machine and I want all I can find.
 I already have a couple of your games and they are good. My CC2  and CC3
machines still work and I still use the CC3 daily. I wouldn't part with them
for a woman.
 Well, not exactly, but you know what I mean.

George