[Coco] joystick plus real-time sound?

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:31:16 EST 2008

"Roger Taylor" <operator at coco3.com> wrote in
message news:20080110141818.0A1FF7D117 at qs281.pair.com...
> At 07:58 AM 1/10/2008, you wrote:
> I think the word "arcade" covers a huge array of games no matter what
> controls they use for gameplay.  Not all old stand-up machines had
> joysticks, but they were arcade games.
>
> Anyway, I'm working on adding joystick support today.

I won't argue that. :) One of my hobbies is restoring old arcade machines.
The one I have in my game room was an early 80s Burgertime that now
runs MAME and over 500 games ;)

If your Mary game was going in a cabinet it would have a joystick or maybe a
Tempest style knob.
That might be cool actualy....

Anyway, I'm glad to hear your working on joystick support. As a regular coco
gamer this will
give the game much more play value for me. Thank you!

Charlie