[Coco] Copying a data/binary file from disk to cassette

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:11:40 EST 2008

There is a utility from COMPUTIZE INC called TAPEUTIL which will copy any
file from disk to tape (and vice versa). It is part of the SUPER BACKUP
package from that company.
This utility works on the emulator, too.

(just ask me....)

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.