[Coco] Copying a data/binary file from disk to cassette

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Fri Jan 4 00:08:19 EST 2008

tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:

> > So, what's the best route?  I feel like I'm missing something
> > obvious, so forgive me if I'm being slow here...
>
> Unless someone already has a program to do this for data files, I'll
> take a crack it.

BASIC's disk and cassette I/O commands seems to be very textual
orientated. Reading arbituary (binary) files with them is inconsistant.
It'll have to be done at a lower level.

I sure hope someone has written this already.

Phil, I suggest you follow Jean-Paul Samson's advice and get DriveWire.
:)

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright