[Coco] [Color Computer] I wish

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 22:47:14 EST 2008

Jeez, just looked at the one picture before, hadn't read the description.  Level One BASIC, 4k RAM.  Those puppies are hen's teeth, since we all upgraded way back.  I wish I saw it in time and could have afforded it.  Level One (AKA Palo Alto Tiny BASIC) can be fun to play with.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Well, if you're gonna buy a ticket on the Titanic, you might as well go First Class.

Captain Audie Murphy, Texas Ranger, in _Roswell, Texas_ by L. Neil Smith, Rex May and Scott Bieser.
http://www.bigheadpress.com/roswell/