[Coco] CAS conversion on Mac OS (was [Color Computer] Happy New Years!)

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:54:25 EST 2008

--

Phil,
I will be happy to send it your way.

As Tim stated, MESS will accomplish these conversions as well. My utility can save a lot of time if, for instance, you want to convert a large number of CAS files to audio files. Instead of going through the process of mounting each file in MESS and entering a CSAVE command, you just drag-and-drop the CAS file onto the the converter's icon and in a few seconds you will have a corresponding AIFF file. The same process is also used to go from AIFF to CAS.

Darren