[Coco] VCC 1.17 FD question and The Defeater request

Ghislain Harvey ghislainharvey at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 1 14:40:25 EST 2008

OK thanks for all your help.
I Found my solution!
I have downloader the ROM of the disk extended basic 2.1 with allow the dir2
on the second head of the drive.
VCC have an option to use these roms.Here is the link where I found them:
http://discover-net.net/~dmkeil/coco/software/cococart.htm

But im still searching a way to dump my game B.A.S.H to the P.C that seem to
be protected. Any clue on this to how to do it?