[Coco] VCC 1.17 FD question and The Defeater request

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Jan 1 01:27:17 EST 2008

The biggest problem I see for that , is that it will only work if you
have 2 drives. In the emulator, you always have 4 drives.
That means that even after POKEing to read the second side of D1 as D2,
it will conflict with the real (emulated) D2
I don't think that there is a way to remove just 1 or 2 drives from the
emulator.

Diego