[Coco] Marty is getting rid of his CoCo stuff

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 09:55:19 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/27/2008 7:57:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dan at quakka.com writes:

I've  also been exchanging emails with Marty.

If it turns out that his  preference is for a local pickup, I can help
make sure that happens, and  things get distributed fairly. I live in
SoCal, but am up in his neck of  the woods on business at least once a  week.

-Dan

My brother is in LA for vacation. Where does marty live at? I could have
brother do a pickup on his way home and just pay for his baggage to bring it all
with him? I think anyone that can help distrube things would be great!

Mary
I have tons of storage and also am in the process of organizing tons of
books and paperwork for someone so i am also a librian of sorts lol. But you  know
me all i wouold ever ask for is the cost of shipping once i get things and
start to distribute it. Sometimes if someone asks i usually pay for it out of
my  pocket when i can afford it.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)