[Coco] old msdos ka9q?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Feb 27 07:25:28 EST 2008

Does anybody have an ancient ms-dos version of KA9Q around?  One
that's about the save version as the OS-9 port?

I've got two old computers with about the same era KA9Q, the CoCo and
the 3b1, and both ports of KA9Q say "go get the dos version for the
complete docs"!  In addition, the 3b1 port doesn't even have all the
config files it needs, it just says "they're the same format as the
dos version".

Yes, KA9Q is still around, but over the last 20 years it has evolved a
lot.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA