[Coco] Marty is getting rid of his CoCo stuff

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 06:45:28 EST 2008

From: James Hrubik <jimhrubik at earthlink.net>
> Depending on how much stuff there is, would this be something that
> Glenside might invest in for the CoCoFest Auction?  I mean, to be
> able to bid on a _Marty Goodman_ CoCo...

Yeah, I think he had the first repack I ever saw, but I forget if it was Pasadena or Long Beach.  PC Jr case IIRC.  I was young and stupid in those days so not inclined to take notes.  (Now I'm older, still stupid, not inclined to take notes but I keep email)..
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

These histrionics were probably unnecessary, since there was no reason to think anybody would be watching us with more than casual interest until I made my first move to follow Buchanon's trail, in London.  Still, somebody might check back this far later, and I always feel that if you're going to play a part, you might as well play iy all the way, at least in public -- and it's hard to tell what's public and what isn't, these electronic days.
Donald Hamilton, _The Devastators_, 1965