[Coco] Marty is getting rid of his CoCo stuff

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 28 02:13:47 EST 2008

Fellow coconuts. I think we need to get all the information Marty ever compiled concerning the coco hardware, He must have journals describing undocumented results concerning all the coco models.
   I would have to describe Marty as being the GodFather of the coco hardware scene. I reckon he could repair a blown coco with his eyes blind folded.
   So if anyone manages to get any journals concerning the hardware side let us coconuts know.

  laters

  Briza