[Coco] Still having problems with Assembler

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Feb 4 04:51:28 EST 2008

Seems to me what's wrong is that it lacks an RTS at the end, so it just falls
through to whatever happens to randomly be in memory after the NOP.  It should
clear the screen, though, assuming that weird decimal address corresponds to the
CLS routine.  (Who knows?  I'm too lazy to convert to the hex that it should
have been expressed in in the first place.)  The END START is only an
instruction to the assembler that it should stop assembling and set START as the
exec address of the code. It doesn't generate any binary that would halt the
program.

Art