[Coco] Marty is getting rid of his CoCo stuff

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Feb 27 03:59:49 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
(He's located in San Pablo, CA.)

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:19:50 -0800
From: martygoodman <martygoodman at sbcglobal.net>
To: Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu>
Subject: A favor

Art,

Could you tell the folks on the "CoCo List" that I'm getting ready to dispose of
ALL of my remaining Color Computer materials... hardware, software, etc.  This
includes several CoCo 3's, many disk controllers, several Multipaks, and oodles
of software.

That if there's anyone local to me who wants to pick it all up, they are welcome
to do so.  Or if someone wants to get in touch with me to work out a means by
which all (or a substantial fraction) of this stuff be shipped to some location,
they are welcome to do so.  I would ask as costs only shipping costs plus some
nominal sum to cover (at minmum wage) my time and hassel (and materials) packing
the stuff up and sending it off.

Also note that I honestly don't EXPECT anyone at this late date to be interested
in the stuff, so I'd take no offense if there was no response to the offer.

---marty