[Coco] .CAS images and VCC

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 10:07:28 EST 2008

There are a mix of Dragon 32/64 Cassette images mixed in with whats available with for the CoCo  as far as .CAS images go that have never been able to get working so some of these maybe the problem as well.

Joe F <joef6809 at gmail.com> wrote: I'm working on getting VCC to support .CAS files and I'm running into a
snag. I'm not sure how to ask this so I'm just going to ask.
Does it seem there are a lot of non-working images floating around the net.
I'm getting mixed results trying to load various files and I'm wondering if
its me or just bad images.
I think I've got it right as some images do work but alot more don't. Also
anything VCC chokes on also makes MESS choke, so far as I've tested.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **