[Coco] [Color Computer] Selling old CoCo stuff on ebay

Ed Siler ed_s_429 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 19:06:24 EST 2008

Leonard,
I'll be watching with interest!  I've also got a ton of CoCo stuff & am planning to dig it out soon.  No real idea what all is there, but there's several coco's, MPI's, a Dragon 64 (in box!), drives, software, printers, etc.  But the best should be the full set of mags - HCC, CCM, & Rainbow plus Undercolor & others.  Will post a list when possible.
Ed