[Coco] [Color Computer] Selling old CoCo stuff on ebay

shadow at shadowgard.com shadow at shadowgard.com
Tue Dec 30 18:29:15 EST 2008

Digging stuff out of storage, and at the moment, I'm listing a bunch
of Proghram paks and one of the flip top storage boxes RS sold for
them.

Nothing too exciting:

Tennis
Color Logo
Gomoku/Renju
Castle Guard
Robot Battle
ATOM
Color Scripsit
Handyman
EDTASM+
Videotex
Audio Spectrum Analyzer

I've also got the Aplliance and Light Controller pack, but I'm
waiting until I dig the two controlers out before selling it.

Future stuff will include the Deluxe RS-232 pack, a couple of gray
case Cocos (one with 32k, the other not working and included as spare
parts). A multipack interface, a TP-10 printer and a CGP-220 printer

--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com