[Coco] [Color Computer] Selling old CoCo stuff on ebay

shadow at shadowgard.com shadow at shadowgard.com
Tue Dec 30 20:54:48 EST 2008

On 30 Dec 2008 at 16:06, Ed Siler wrote:

> Leonard,
> I'll be watching with interest!  I've also got a ton of CoCo stuff & am
> planning to dig it out soon.  No real idea what all is there, but there's
> several coco's, MPI's, a Dragon 64 (in box!), drives, software, printers,
> etc.  But the best should be the full set of mags - HCC, CCM, & Rainbow
> plus Undercolor & others.  Will post a list when possible.

I've got a Dragon with a missing keycap. And possibly missing the
power supply :-(

Also have three MC-10s but I can only find one of the power supplies.
So they'll sit until I can find the other power supplies or convince
myself that they've disappeared.

I've also got some non-CoCo stuff I'll get rid of once I can unearth
it again. A Model II, a Model 16, 3, three Model 2000 systems...

--
Leonard Erickson (aka shadow)
shadow at shadowgard dot com