[Coco] Why do we need a CoCo 4? (Long irrelevant rant)

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Mon Dec 29 17:09:54 EST 2008

Dude, even the CoCo 3 could not run all previous CoCo software ok, believe
me I owned one way beck then. And that is something that is being addressed
in the virtual CoCo 4 project but furthermore, you ask why advance to
another machine? Take a good look around! The CoCo 3 as good as it was is
nothing but a piece of absolutely obsolete hardware by today's standards.
Now you maybe happy with being stuck permanently in the '80's but most of us
thankfully are not and want our beloved CoCo to move to it's rightful place
in the 21st century.

We want a new machine that is totally compatible with all previous CoCo
software plus has the capacity to be a present day marketable machine.

The end...