[Coco] Why do we need a CoCo 4? (Long irrelevant rant)

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 13:51:23 EST 2008

Only prob with skipping TCP/IP it is that is a lower layer and is needed for HTML, FTP, Gopher, Telnet, etc.  If you use that "Pee-Cee" to handle that, and use the Coco as a terminal., fine, if you want the fancy gfx of HTTP, umm a CoCo3 would work as long as the gfx details were lowered... It would still be r-e-a-l-l-y s--l--o--w to render it all.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.