[Coco] CoCoNet

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Dec 28 22:52:03 EST 2008

At 09:11 PM 12/28/2008, you wrote:
>At 07:15 PM 12/27/2008, you wrote:
>>Roger, I have to say that this is awesome! Excellent work _ I have
>>a DISTO MC-1 with a 28-pin socket, so this is great!
>

>Just another example:
>
>your PC has a file somewhere, perhaps on the CoCo Archive DVD,
>called J:\cuts.bas
>you want your real CoCo to to run cuts.bas
>
>DRIVE 1,"C:\WORKDISK.DSK"   <-- doesn't exist? a blank is created
>SAVEW "J:\CUTS.BAS","CUTS.BAS",A
>RUN "CUTS"

Yehaw, thanks for those occasional ASCII BASIC listings found on the
web,  I just ran Jim Gerries Solitarie game:
He's got a lot of other neat games offered in ASCII BASIC.

DRIVE 1,"MY.DSK"
SAVEW "http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/jimgerrie/SOLIT.TXT","SOLIT.BAS",A
RUN "SOLIT"

It fired right up.

To save a copy to a real disk: COPY "SOLIT.BAS:1" TO "SOLIT.BAS:0"
or just: SAVE "SOLIT:0"

Done

--
Roger Taylor