[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

Michael Robinson deemcr at robinson-west.com
Sun Dec 14 17:58:50 EST 2008

Two wrongs don't make a right...

"Ummm, you'll make no friends calling people morons. There is also the
distinct posibility that a few here may have higher IQs than you.
(Statistics say that.) You are free to search eBay, CraigsList,
Newspaper classifieds and Thrift Shops to find this stuff on your own
too."

I didn't call anyone a moron, I simply suggested that Cloud-9's
it's a hobby and it is very expensive might be akin to calling
customers morons.  I probably shouldn't have complained on here
about the $120 price tag, I'll concede that.  I am not stupid
if that is what you are suggesting which is far worse than
being called a moron IMHO.

What Boisy and Mark aren't telling anyone is that I am happy
with my memory upgrade and I am fairly happy with drivewire.