[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 18:16:38 EST 2008

I'm Not suggesting that anyone is a moron, stupid, or anything of the sort. I was commenting on what could be implied, not that you were meaning it to come off that way. I've just seen too much bickering in here, and I can interpret what is said, wrongly too. For that I apologize.

Expense also comes with supply and demand as well as overhead. Wish it wasn't so, but I've been able to see it from both sides.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.