[Coco] [coco] Okidata ML 172 on my coco

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sat Aug 30 10:40:55 EDT 2008

Here is a direct link from the my.okidata.com website, to the on-line
User's Manual.

http://my.okidata.com/man172.nsf/InsideUsersManual?OpenFrameSet

Also found in my search was the service manual for the 172 / 182.

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=12284

Both of the above sites were results on the first page of my Google
search for 'oki ml172 manual' without the quotes.  Though the
eserviceinfo.com one I clicked on the result and then copied the
direct download link for pasting in this message.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies