[Coco] [coco] Okidata ML 172 on my coco

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 14:18:31 EDT 2008

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
> On Saturday 30 August 2008, Jim Hickle wrote:
> >--- On Sat, 8/30/08, George Ramsower <georgeramsower at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I can't find the manual on this ML 172 printer.
> >
> >According to Okidata:
> >If you are using the ML 172 the IBM Graphics printer driver should be used
> > with this printer. The ML 172 was manufactured in only the IBM compatable
> > version.
> >
> >Go here: http://my.okidata.com/PP-ML172.nsf?opendatabase
> >Click on "Knowledge Base" for the user manual.
> >(Clicking on "Manuals" just gives Material Safety Data Sheets for ribbons.
> >.
> >.
> >In case you get poked in the eye with a ribbon, I guess.)
> >
> First, we kill all the lawyers...  So says William Shakespear. :)

No, he quoted Henry VI.  (Not a nice guy, but none of the Plantagenets were, even Richard I and I forget which Henry was the first Tudor and they weren't nice people either).  A good idea anyway, since most government employees, whether elected or appointed or hired off the street, have law degrees.  Well, the town garbage guys don't, but the interns going in front of them to make sure there are no recyclables in the bag, are attending the closest tax-supported law school (usually Rutgers, if you're interested).  My property tax pays for all of that, so I've got to get out of New Jersey.  (Yes, we have trash nazis walking the streets in Kearny NJ and I'd rather have honest drug dealers and hookers since they don't depend on my cash unless I choose to deal).

I been drinking too much 3 24oz cans of "Camo Black Ice 10,5% is close to a case of Colorado Kool-Aid so I better slow down.